Saturday 6 July 2024

The Trail of Lost Hearts by Tracey Garvis Graves

This is a lovely meditation on grief and how each person processes it differently. Each grief situation is shown to be just as valid as another – nothing is made to feel lesser. It’s also how adults should relate to each other in real life and a romance that ends very happily. (There’s also a sadly real situation on how women move through the world.)

I learned more about geocaching, which I’d been somewhat aware of for years, but didn’t realize that a) it was still a thing and b) the rules around it. If I was more of a hiker, I’d try it myself.

I really liked this and thought that everything was handled deftly and loved the conclusion.

I received an ARC from NetGalley for my unbiased opinion.

#TrailOfLostHearts #NetGalley

No comments:

Post a Comment