Thursday 22 September 2022

Legends & Lattes by Travis Baldree

I have to admit that I had picked up an earlier copy of this book based on a social media review and I was not disappointed! I love this book so much, it's turned into one of my comfort reads if things are crappy. The bonus story was a nice addition and helped with the backstory.

Baldree delivers a lovely "so what happens *after* the big campaign is over" novel. His characters are fully rounded and the plot absolutely works. (Also...COFFEE!!) I was amazed to find out that this is his first novel, the writing is that good. I could see this appealing to low teens and up, although a precocious tween reader might enjoy it as well.

Definitely pick this one up if you like fantasy, D&D, good writing or all of the above!

No comments:

Post a Comment