Monday 28 August 2023

The Navigating Fox by Christopher Rowe

Christopher Rowe has written a novella that opens a fascinating world. The Navigating Fox is a mix of quest fantasy and talking animals and somehow it all works together.

You're told as much as you need to know about the world and the quest to start with, without bogging you down in exposition. I found it a little hard to get into, but once I really dug into it, I couldn't put it down. It's very hard to describe this without going off on tangents (the buffalo! The Gates of Hell!), you really need to read this for yourself.

Take an afternoon, a cup of tea (or beverage of choice) and maybe a cookie or two and immerse yourself. You won't regret it.

I received an ARC from NetGalley for my honest opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment